Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Regents Week




Top:Target
Hoodie:Target
Leggings/Jeans:Target
Bag:H&M
Shoes:Converse
Headband:Cookie's
Coat:North Face
                              My friend Natalie met up with me to go to school,she's my photographer for today.If you can't notice by my hair,it was a windyyy afternoon,which called for layering.The English regent was pretty easy.I passed it last year with an 82,but my AP English teacher wanted us to take it over.Well can't wait for part 2!
P.S I didn't notice I was wearing all Target.

3 comments:

  1. I love converse, they are a must have in my closet. And I love that you are wearing my favorite color, purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The converse are so cute!

    love, love vanilla

    http://placesfacesandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks I've always wanted purple Converse.

    ReplyDelete