Monday, October 25, 2010

we're face to face but we don't see eye to eye

haha my horrible face
Dress : Hollister Co. : $6.90
Panel Leggings : my sister's
Oxfords : Rainbow
Spider Necklace : Forever 21
    I took my senior portraits on 10.21,I liked my poses.The photographer said since I was extraordinary I got special poses where I was showing my back and he let me see my photos :) I really want a pair of navy blue Sperry Topsiders,I saw the other day for $19.99,I also want nude oxfords,but when I went to buy them,they ran out!I went shopping this weekend at Forever 21,Charlotte Russe,Old Navy & H&M.Check out the sales at Old Navy,if you "like" Old Navy on Facebook,they give you a 50% coupon for one piece of outerwear.

13 comments:

  1. I like your shoes! You're looking great!

    K. Annet

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, I like the shirt! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is such a great color and fit on you! I like it paired with the oxfords too, unexpected but super cute! :)
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lace details of your top. The colour is definitely a nice statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very simple, very cute - i love that colour on you x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE THE DRESS SOOOO MUCH. What do you think about my outfit posts? do you like them or do you prefer other kinds of posts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dress!
    Thank for your comment!!!
    Follow me if you want!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love teh dress!! xx

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei especialmente este vestido:-)
    Beijinhos

    www.nzlookbook.blogspot.com
    (blog de roupas feitas por mim)

    ReplyDelete