Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April Showers

Top : Gilly Hicks/Jeans : Gap/Trench : Target/Earrings : F21/Cardigan : Old Navy

Thank you all my new followers,you've made my week! I hope everyone is enjoying the "spring" weather.Its been rainy most of the month.But that isn't going to stop me from enjoying my spring break!Tomorrow I'm going to China Town & SoHo with friends & Thursday hopefully I'll go to Niagara Falls & Toronto with my family :) I still haven't found any local shops or restaurants,so please leave a comment if you know any good stores in Ontario.I want to buy things I can't find in Manhattan.
P.S Did anyone see last night's episode of Gossip Girl?

13 comments:

  1. Didn't catch Gossip Girl last night, was it good?! Love the yellow t-shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shirt! And yes I saw GG. I was so happy that it was back. And I thought it was great. Can't wait to see more with Serena's cuz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been waiting for yesterday nights GG episode since like forever...i'm glad it's back and so excited to find out who blair is going to end up with in the end :)
    cute top!

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh girl you are too cute! what a fun top with the back cut out like that. i think i have one similar, somewhere...

    sounds like a great spring break...be sure to take lots of pics! ;) and good luck with that prom dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that top! such a pretty color! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the back of your top -- so cute!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the neon color!
    pretty!
    and i ADORE the cross earring!

    i have a new outfit post maybe you can check it out?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    xxx Mir

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your yellow top. One of my favorite colors. =)

    http://theindrakshi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shirt - love the color and cut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your earrings!! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete