Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

My theater class planned to watch "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" to support one of our assistant teachers who starred in the play on July 16th.
That building reminds me of Hogwarts.

My best friend http://nakedgeeks.blogspot.com tagged along.
I don't know if you can tell but my skirt is light pink with gold sequins :)
Now I'm going to watch the movie on AMC :)
Have you seen any outdoor plays this summer?It was on my summer to do list.
Top : Wet Seal
Skirt : American Eagle Outfitters
Sandals : Steve Madden
Bag : Vintage

10 comments:

  1. Steve Madden!! <3 I only have one pair of Madden pumps but they're my favorite. They cost a ton so I'm happy they're super durable.

    Also, nice to meet you!
    I'm Yasmeen

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, looks like good fun:)))

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh i want to see an outdoor play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pics..love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete