Thursday, November 18, 2010

Channeling Louise Brooks

Cloche Hat : Target
Top : Guess?
Cape : Old Navy
Skirt : Forever 21
Boots : DSW
Necklace : Forever 21

     I was so happy the weather is finally feeling less like winter & more like fall.I've been waiting for the perfect weather to wear this outfit that I concocted in my head a few weeks ago.I wore this to school on November 10th & one of my teachers said I resemble Angelina Jolie in a movie she did.I love wearing hats in the fall,especially this one its so cute!

    What is your favorite fall accessory?

11 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. Unfortunately I live in the tropics thus I can't experience fall, but if i were to experience fall, I would def get some capes, coats, and fur (faux) :)

    Kisses
    J
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look. And it is definitely a LOOK! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the iphone 4 is ncie too ! and i like ur cape. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you wear the caper well! it would drown me but it fits you really well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cape!
    Please check out/follow my blog. Love yours!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely :)
    do you speak portuguese?

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love your skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Nice blog!
    I am the girl who made the header for Andy from stylescrapbook and many others.
    Would you be interest in a new header (or entire restyle) for your blog?
    Contact me at word.up@live.it

    Hope you visit my sites too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the hat! following!

    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete