Sunday, May 8, 2011

Prom Practice

Hair
Make-up
I really want a bohemian hair style to go with my dress.My best friend is going to do my hair since she is good at braids & of course my sister will do my makeup.This was just a trial the false lashes are too long,it look like a butterfly sat on my face.The lashes are from the Girls Aloud collection designed by Nadine Coyle.I definitely recommend the entire collection,I have them all & love them because they are each so different.I will definitely go for thinner ones the day of prom,which is May 26th :)

10 comments:

  1. I love how you worked that braid into your chignon!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can't wait for my prom.xox

    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and such eyelashes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You look great! The eye shadow color is amazing! :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankkks!

    oh i like your hair!

    ReplyDelete