Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mimi pays her Rent!

                      Here we are with Daphne(far right)



Top : ?
Skirt : Target
Tights : Forever 21
Flats : Justice
Necklace & Earrings : Tiffany &  Co.
Headband : Cookie's
         I wore this on Wednesday April 21st,2010.Today was a very special day for my theater workshop.Daphne Rubin-Vega came to our rehearsal,she was there to give us advice & tips,we also had a little Q & A time.She was a really down to earth person,she just seems like she could be my aunt or something haha.For those who don't know Miss Vega is an actress and singer from Panama,most famous for playing the original "Mimi" in Rent,meeting and getting to work with her was ah-mazhing!She participated in our warm-ups and games.When a girl showed up late she put on this deep theatrical voice and said "How dare you come late!Take a seat!"She is just such a real person,I can tell by how she was with us and the tight good-bye hug she gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment