Monday, April 19, 2010

Tear Drops

Top : Target
Jeans : LMTD2
Sneakers : Converse
Bracelets : ?
     I received many compliments on my outfit.I especially love the fun tiers on my top.One of my friends asked me if I were going to a party.haha.Today was a busy busy day!After school my Bengali friend took me to get my eyebrows threaded.My best friend is in the hospital due to a bad reaction to her medicine.So I paid her a visit & brought her a McChicken.I knew I would be walking a lot today so I wore Converse,but after a while my feet were hurting,it felt like there was a blade rubbing against my little toe.I apologize for the crappy iPhone photo quality,I have no idea where my camera is,I remember leaving it in my drawer!

1 comment:

  1. That top is super pretty -- and I am a HUGE Converse fan -- love it.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete