Friday, April 30, 2010

Venha de Novo o Amor

Top : Wet Seal
Skirt : Wet Seal
Sandals : DSW
Purse : Vintage
Sunnies : Wet Seal
Bracelets : Rave Girl & Limited Too
   Most of my outfit is from Wet Seal,because they had everything buy one get one 50 % off a few weeks ago.Although most of their stuff looks cheap I managed to find nice stuff.I received so many compliments today,from students,security guards.I love compliments,they make me feel good,and I feel good giving them :)
P.S My skirt has pockets :)
         Tomorrow I'm taking the SATs for the first time,I just don't feel prepared.I couldn't take a class because it got in the way of my college class and theater workshop.I'll just try my best and study online.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your skirt has pockets! Cute sandals too. Good luck on the SATs!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete