Friday, March 26, 2010

City Casual

     Top:F21/Leggings:H&M/Booties:Target/Ring:?/Studs:Gift/Belt:sister's/Bracelets:Wet Seal/Hair Bows:F21

It was a windy day in New York City,but it was the last day of school(spring break)!Finally some time of my hectic schedule.My friends and I celebrated by going to Little Italy in the Bronx,NY & buying philly cheese steak pizza,it was okay,it tasted more like a sandwich than a pizza.I think I'll stick to my pepperoni & extra cheese.
P.S Photos taken by my nephew

3 comments:

  1. I love your belt and ring! So cute.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for all of your sweet comments! Yours is darling and I can't wait for more!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Josie!
    glad you enjoyed my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that shirt, its really cute.

    ReplyDelete