Sunday, March 28, 2010

French Project

                              Chanel Spring/Summer 2010
For Spring Break,my French teacher assigned us a 2 part project.The first part is a paragraph including the event we're attending,description of the outfit and the designer for each item.The second part is a poster depicting the outfit.I am so excited to research a French designer for my event.I've chosen to be part of Paris Fashion week,so I will be wearing Parisian Haute Couture.My research involves Christian Dior Fall Winter 2010 and Chanel Spring/Summer 2010.Can't wait to show the end results!
Feel free to give me any suggestions,they will be more than welcomed!

4 comments:

  1. You should talk about Fendi or Michael Kors. That should be great for your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have to be French designers.So far I have a bunch of Dior & Chanel haute couture gowns on my computer.I really don't know which to choose,I'm going to look through magazines later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love dior and chanel haute couture!
    god i will my assignments were that interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah
    our unit is on clothing,I can't wait to do my poster.

    ReplyDelete