Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Top : Target reads "Best Friends Stick Together" & has a pb&j sandwich.
Vest : Target
Skirt : Old Navy
Tights : ?
Flats : Justice
Black & Gold Dangly Bracelet : H&M
Bag : Target
           Snow and rain are expected tomorrow,so I wanted to wear flats and tights today.These purple tights are really comfortable,unlike those itchy tights I wore in private school.I could have worn my purple skirt with black tights,but decided to wear the purple skirt some other time and since I wore black pants yesterday I wanted to mix things up.I added the denim vest & cheetah print flats to stand out and add an edgy vibe to the outfit.When I walked out of my classroom this morning I saw a girl literally look at me toe to head.She must have thought cute shoes,purple tights what was she thinking and then aww her shirt has a sandwich on it.

1 comment:

  1. The shirt is too cute, and I love that you are wearing purple.

    ReplyDelete